High-resolution brand photos are available for download by ASU communicators
through the ASU Brand Library. These photos are not viewable to the public and you will
need an account to gain access to view and download them. The photos are not
available for student use.
How to register for an account
ASU faculty, staff and student workers:
- To register, go to brandlibrary.asu.edu
- In the window, click the “Login using SSO” button.
- That’s it! Canto send you an email notifying you when you can start downloading from the ASU Brand Library.
Note: Access to ASU images is restricted to ASU faculty and staff. ASU students are not eligible for access.
- Click the application form and fill out all required fields.
- Our team will review and notify you of an approval.
- Once approved, you can log into the ASU Brand Library.
View the slideshow of recent photos and tested recipes for brand photography that resonates with our audiences in the What’s in Photography slide deck.