asu.edu is a complex website fulfilling diverse needs and serving diverse audiences. An in-depth study of the use and purpose of asu.edu was completed as part of the Web Standards 2.0 project.
Review the project report to learn:
- About asu.edu
- The ASU web presence and its purpose
- The ASU web audience and what they are trying to accomplish
- About web standards and why we have them
View the summary Read the full report
See the definitions, roles, and purpose and navigation standards for the types of asu.edu sites including:
- ASU website/domain (asu.edu)
- Primary unit site/subdomain (unit.asu.edu)
- Subsites (see nav standards)
- Microsites (see nav standards)
- Landing pages (see nav standards).