Top highlights of Wrike's new licensing structure for ASU:
Discounted license cost
ASU units can take advantage of the bulk license rate of $28 per user, per month.
The Enterprise Pinnacle plan includes all the features available to users on Free, Professional, Business Plus and Enterprise Standard accounts, as well as:
- Sharepoint, Bynder and MediaValet integrations.
- HTML proofing.
- Advanced resource management.
- Locked Spaces.
- Wrike Analyze for advanced reporting and business intelligence.
Secure sign-on and admin permissions
- Wrike has gone through the necessary Information Security Office reviews within the University Technology Office and is an approved software.
- The Enterprise Pinnacle plan allows for single sign-on (SSO) through your ASURITE credentials. We will be providing some documentation in the near future on how to set that up for your unit.
- Wrike allows for the use of controlled admin permissions to strategically assign admin roles and responsibilities. You can give admins on Enterprise accounts all or some of the available admin permissions.
Which units at ASU are using Wrike?
- ASU Enterprise Partners.
- ASU Foundation.
- Business and Finance.
- College of Health Solutions Marketing and Communications.
- College of Integrative Sciences and Arts.
- Enterprise Marketing Hub.
- International Development.
- Knowledge Enterprise Strategic Marketing and Communications.
- School for the Future of Innovation in Society Marketing and Communications.
- Thunderbird Marketing and Communications.
- University College Dean’s office.
- W. P. Carey Marketing and Communications.
New to Wrike? Learn how it works.
You can get a high-level overview of Wrike and how it can benefit your unit through Wrike’s convenient one-pager.
Learn more about Wrike
Have questions about Wrike and the Enterprise Pinnacle plan?
ASU has a dedicated Strategic Account Executive from Wrike who oversees all of our accounts. Reach out to Jordan Waterson with questions or to receive a quote.