ASU Events Calendar
How are events added?
Events may be submitted to the calendar by users who have been provided login access to the ASU Events system.
- Most departments have someone with access to add events into the system for review. For one-off event needs, please direct event submissions through that person. See the list of recently active users to see if someone in your unit is listed.
- Need access to add and edit events directly?
Please note: We will reach out to the lead communicator for your unit to verify if additional access is required.
- If you don’t know who to connect with or you have questions, please inquire at our #asuevents-user-community Slack channel, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Tips and best practices
- Events typically take one to two business days to be published once submitted, and an additional day to appear on secondary event feeds across asu.edu.
- Enter your event as early as possible to maximize visibility with the ASU community.
- Including a relevant, high-quality photo makes it more likely to be promoted by other units.
- The ASU Events platform uses Arizona time — Mountain Standard Time (MST), so please adjust accordingly if the event takes place in a different time zone.
- Submissions are reviewed for AP style, the writing style adopted by ASU for all communications. To help expedite approval, please draft event copy so it aligns with the ASU writing style guide.
ASU Events training is available to register for and access via CareerEdge.
For additional tips and training on adding events, please review the ASU Events user guide (how-to guide).
Failure to follow the guidelines may result in publication delays.