The ASU Events platform is the university’s official events calendar and management system that allows you to:
How are events added?
Tips and best practices
- Events typically take 1–2 business days to be published once submitted, and an additional day to appear on secondary event feeds across asu.edu.
- Enter your event as early as possible to maximize visibility with the ASU community.
- Including a relevant, high-quality photo makes an event eligible for promotion on the ASU Events site and is more likely to be promoted by other units.
- The ASU Events platform uses Arizona time, so please adjust accordingly if the event takes place in a different time zone.
- Submissions are reviewed for AP style, the writing style adopted by ASU for all communications. To help expedite approval, please draft event copy so it aligns with the ASU writing style guide.
For additional tips and training on adding events, please review the ASU Events user guide.
Failure to follow the guidelines may result in publication delays.