Hootsuite is the social media management platform contracted by Enterprise Brand Strategy and Management for the ASU enterprise. Hootsuite has been the social media management tool of record for the ASU Enterprise since fiscal year 2017.
Training and tools
Hootsuite social media management
The Hootsuite Publishing system’s user interface supports social network integrations for Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Pinterest and YouTube. Hootsuite Analytics is part of the Hootsuite Publishing system.
NOTE: Available Hootsuite Enterprise licenses are limited and are reserved for units belonging to the Core Brand Group and the marketing teams for each of ASU’s top-level colleges and schools.
If you work in these units, please contact the lead communicator for your unit for your social media publishing needs. Your unit may wish to purchase additional Hootsuite licenses.
Review ASU’s brand standards and guidelines for social media.
Trainings and tutorials
- Hootsuite certification
- Hootsuite Academy: Social Media Marketing and Platform Courseware
- Hootsuite: Social Media Marketing & Management Dashboard
- Impact - Social Media Marketing & Management Dashboard
- Hootsuite Social Media Resources and Learning Materials
- Hootsuite Blog
- Hootsuite Templates and Guides
- Get started with Hootsuite – Hootsuite Help Center
- Get started with Analytics – Hootsuite Help Center
- Introduction to Hootsuite Impact – Hootsuite Help Center
- How to use Hootsuite — Toolkit by Hootsuite
- Prove Social ROI — Toolkit by Hootsuite
- Video Strategy — Toolkit by Hootsuite
- Hootsuite Mobile App Quick Start Guide.pdf
- Hootsuite Tips for Sharing Innovative Content.pdf
- Hootsuite Tips for Solving Four Common Customer Care Challenges with Social Messaging.pdf
- Hootsuite Tips for Linking Social and CRM.pdf
- Hootsuite Guide: How to Protect Your Brand on Social Media.pdf
- Hootsuite Guide: Make Your Social #FailProof — 9 Types of Social Media Fails and the Lessons Learned.pdf