What is Google Analytics?
Arizona State University utilizes the Analytics 360 version of the platform, which includes access to unsampled data and advanced options. Key features of the platform include:
- How users arrived at your site.
- How marketing campaigns are driving traffic.
- Additional insights from Google Ads and social campaigns.
- Geographic, demographic and user interest data.
- The devices and operating systems being used to visit your site.
- Segment by new or returning visitors.
- See which pages users are arriving on and leaving from.
- View page performance data individually or by website section.
- Use custom events to track engagement unique to your use case.
- View active users on the site.
- See which pages are currently being visited.
- See onsite conversions as they happen.
- Custom conversions for tracking form fills, registrations, donations and more.
- Create funnels to see where users are being lost in the conversion path.
Review ASU’s brand standards and guidelines for web data and analytics.
Trainings and tutorials