For additional questions about Salesforce Marketing Cloud, email Enterprise Technology.
Review ASU’s brand standards and guidelines for email.
Trainings and tutorials
Experiencing issues with Salesforce Marketing Cloud? The following tips may resolve the issue(s).
- Check your browser. Are you using Google Chrome or Firefox as your browser?
- Safari, Internet Explorer and other browsers often are not compatible with Marketing Cloud.
- Refresh Marketing Cloud/your browser if the application isn’t responding. If you still have problems, try using Google Chrome’s Incognito mode in a new window, or clear your browser’s cache/cookies.
- Is it a test email? Test emails are not prioritized by ASU’s servers for delivery. If you are not receiving your test sends, try sending the email to yourself as a true send.
- Look out for Outlook. Outlook uses Microsoft Word as a rendering engine and results in unique proofing considerations. Make sure to test your emails in Outlook before deploying a send.
If you continue to have problems, there are a number of resources available to you: