For additional questions about Salesforce Marketing Cloud, email Enterprise Technology.
Review ASU’s brand standards and guidelines for email.
Trainings and tutorials
Post-event Email Sequence (Journey) Post-event email outreach is crucial for building lasting connections and maximizing the impact of your event. Use this template to help curate a structured journey to a specific goal for your audience.
This template can be located within Journey Builder > Templates > My Templates > Post Event Follow Up Template.
Simply use the template as a framework for your own custom journey by selecting your own content and emails.
Experiencing issues with Salesforce Marketing Cloud? The following tips may resolve the issue(s).
- Check your browser. Are you using Google Chrome or Firefox as your browser?
- Safari, Internet Explorer and other browsers often are not compatible with Marketing Cloud.
- Refresh Marketing Cloud/your browser if the application isn’t responding. If you still have problems, try using Google Chrome’s Incognito mode in a new window, or clear your browser’s cache/cookies.
- Is it a test email? Test emails are not prioritized by ASU’s servers for delivery. If you are not receiving your test sends, try sending the email to yourself as a true send.
- Look out for Outlook. Outlook uses Microsoft Word as a rendering engine and results in unique proofing considerations. Make sure to test your emails in Outlook before deploying a send.
If you continue to have problems, there are a number of resources available to you: