Email list requests
To request a Marketing Cloud data extension for:
- Identify how to narrow down to the alumni you would like to communicate with. This can be done using granting school, degree names, plan codes, etc.
- Will you need more than one data extension? Options could be, but are not limited to: grad year, plan codes, age, etc.
- Identify the group of employees you would like to communicate with. If this group is outside of your department, we will need a business purpose and approval from the CFO’s office.
- Department ID is generally the easiest way to narrow down to a specific department. Will you need all employee types, including faculty, staff, student workers?
- Will you need more than one data extension?
- We are in the process of automating student data. Once this is complete we will provide details on how to request a Data Extension. If you are requesting data outside of your department, approval from the Office of the University Provost will be required.
If you have any other requests or questions, please contact the ASU Salesforce Marketing Cloud team.
Print (mail) and social media list requests
To request a list for printed mailers or social media audience targeting, please fill out the List Request project form. Please allow one week for request processing.