Areas of focus include:
- Establishing the brand fundamentals and strategy to increase the long-term strength of the brand.
- Developing the brand platform and brand portfolio strategy.
- Establishing brand standards including logo, design, web, video, social and writing requirements.
- Leading governance and working groups responsible for aligning and delivering on the brand strategy.
- Creating, activating and managing enterprise campaigns and brand channels to raise the awareness of the ASU brand.
- Developing enterprise advertising and promotional campaigns.
- Overseeing enterprise flagship social platforms.
- Overseeing high-traffic web assets.
- Delivering ASU Thrive magazine.
- Enabling units to effectively deliver marketing and communications by aligning brand efforts and inspiring brand unity.
- Providing training programs related to marketing and branding.
- Facilitating community groups to align efforts and share best practices.
- Developing tools including the brand guide, photo and video libraries and standardized templates.
- Reviewing and aligning unit-level portfolio strategies and creative executions.
Chief brand officer
Managing director, creative strategy
Managing director, brand strategy
Executive director, digital brand creative
Executive director, business and fiscal operations
Senior director, brand creative (copywriting and video)
Senior director, Print and Imaging Lab
Director, Brand Academy
Director, production management
Connecting the marketing community
Enterprise Brand Strategy and Management shares guidelines, best practices, training sessions, events and groups to connect communicators and to bring clarity, quality and consistency to ASU marketing.
Join the mailing list
General contact information:
Office hours: 8 a.m.–5 p.m., Arizona time, Monday–Friday
Street address (shipping and deliveries)
660 S. Mill Ave.
Centerpoint, suite 401
Tempe AZ 85281
Enterprise Brand Strategy and Management
Arizona State University
PO Box 875011
Tempe AZ 85287-5011