Commencement season is upon us and we are excited to share updated assets with the community. We know colleges and units are working hard to develop videos and plans to celebrate their grads — we hope these tools will help you!
- Videos: The Hub is working with the Office of University Ceremonies to create videos that units will use in their convocation ceremonies. We hope to share these videos no later than April 21. The following videos will be shared via Dropbox:
- Welcome, land acknowledgment, placing of the ceremonial mace and a message from President Michael Crow.
- Video yearbook (Please note: Colleges are welcome to use their own version of a “yearbook video”).
- Messages from the Alumni Association chair, ABOR, USG and GPSA student presidents.
- Conferral of degrees, recognition of Moeur awards, academic honors and veterans acknowledgment.
- Performance of the “Alma Mater.”
- Photography on Widen: New graduation photography is available on Widen (including updated regalia feature images). Check back often as new images are being added.
- Save the date for our upcoming Marketing Academy session on April 14, 2021. In this session, we will discuss the social media plan for Commencement and review the assets and activations that will be available for units. Register here.
If you have specific questions regarding marketing assets for graduation, please contact Kelsey Smith at email@example.com.