Check out this year’s agenda for summer camp
The Hub’s annual Communications and Digital Camps are next month, bigger and better than ever, July 25–26. With expert input from communicators across the university, the Enterprise Marketing Hub has expanded the camps to two full-day sessions with trending topics, practical ideas and innovative takeaways to keep you and your unit on top of your game.
Here are five reasons why attending camp is a no-brainer:
- A pair of keynotes. The July 25 event opener features a “State of the Hub” introduction by ASU Senior Vice President and Chief Marketing Officer Dan Dillon; Managing Director and Deputy Vice President Ann Toca; and Managing Director, Creative Services and Marketing Jill Andrews. The July 26 keynote brings ASU Regents’ Professor of Psychology, Emeritus, Robert Cialdini to the podium. The author of “Influence,” which has sold more than 4 million copies in 44 languages, and “Pre-Suasion,” an immediate New York Times, Wall Street Journal and Publisher’s Weekly bestseller, Cialdini will share his special insights regarding consumer behavior.
- Lunch and network. Lunch is on us! Survey respondents let us know a mid-day meal and ample time to network with colleagues would make our summer camps even better, and now we’re offering both.
- Eliminate the need to reinvent the wheel. Camps provide the ideal time to learn what has worked — and what hasn’t — from case studies from fellow ASU marketers.
- Hear from industry leaders who will share success stories while bringing you up to speed on market developments. Among the outside organizations attending the camps are Salesforce, Convince and Convert, and Hootsuite.
- 30+ in-depth sessions in mission-critical topic areas, everything from social media to design and project management to UX and web accessibility.